Welcome partners & friends of trafficked youth.
January is National Slavery & Human Trafficking Awareness Month.
To grow awareness, a billboard and social media campaign will focus on deterring buyers of children for sex. Called ThinkTwiceTexas, the campaign will run January 1st to the 28th in Denton county, January 17th to February 17th in Dallas county, January 1st to February 25 in Tarrant county.
Special thanks to the community-based team* that mobilized to get this campaign created and supported by
- Dallas County District Attorneys Office
- Dallas Police Department
- NEW ADDITION: Dallas County Sheriff's Department
- Tarrant County Sheriff's Department
- Fort Worth Police Department
- Denton County District Attorneys Office.
Help grow awareness: Share Social Media Graphics
The following graphics are provided for use by partners and friends of trafficked youth. Since the campaign targets sex buyers, the art work features law enforcement and district attorney logos.
We recommend the following:
- Focus on law enforcement agencies "We support our <insert your county's district attorney and/or law enforcement departments> in protecting our youth from sex trafficking."
- Sign off with hashtag: #ThinkTwiceTexas
- DO NOT INCLUDE URL www.thinktwicetexas.org in message. New Facebook algorithm lowers posts that include organization URLs. The URL is in the graphic.
- Consider posting all six photographic versions for your county to reinforce that children of every race and gender are victims of trafficking.
- Example post: "We support our Dallas Police Department, Dallas County Sheriff's Office and Dallas County District Attorney's Office in protecting our youth from sex trafficking. #ThinkTwiceTexas"
Since the campaign is in three counties, you will find graphics that include ALL counties' law enforcement logos and then a set of specific county's law enforcement/prosecutor's logos.
ALL 3 counties Social Media Graphics
Click on an image to enlarge, then right click the image to save to your computer.