We need companies to sustain our work to free youth from sex trafficking.. Your company can make a difference.
Traffick911 is offering the opportunity for your company to experience a positive return on investment (ROI). This positive return is more than just in dollars and cents, but the opportunity to help return survivors as positive and functioning members of society.
What is cause sponsorship?
Defined: Cause sponsorship or cause marketing is a strategic partnership that pairs a company or brand with a social cause or cause-related organization for mutual benefit.
According to three recent consumer interest studies...
- Cause Differentiates - 89% of U.S. consumers are likely to switch brands to one associated with a cause, given comparable price and quality. (2013 Cone Communications Social Impact Study)
- Cause May Drive Premium Pricing - 42% of North American respondents reported they would pay extra for products and services from companies committed to positive social and environmental impact. (2014 Nielsen Doing Well by Doing Good)
- Millennials Want to Be Involved – 69% of global millennials want businesses to make it easier for consumers to get involved in societal issues. (MSL GROUP Future of Business Citizenship)
Ways your business or company can help
- Become a monthly supporter of Traffick911’s work in prevention | identification | empowerment.
- Adopt Traffick911 as your charitable organization.
- Provide an employer match to donations made by your employees. See a list of current employers who have matching programs.
- Sponsor a Traffick911 event.
- Award grants from your company to support the work of Traffick911.
- Host a special event fundraiser.
- Invite a Traffick911 speaker to bring awareness at your next meeting or event.
Ways business professionals can make a difference
- Medical and dental
- Marketing and graphic design
- Grant writers
Business owners, professionals, and entrepreneurs are hard-working, committed, and creative. With that in mind, please know that this list is not exhaustive. We welcome your ideas, your skills, and your talent!
Contact George Lynch for questions or for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.