Voice & Choice Advocate
Job Type: Full-time, exempt - Addison, Texas
Currently hiring for a direct victim services professional sold out to our mission to free youth from sex trafficking and working directly with youth from hard places. This person will connect easily with youth, be humble, patient, and resilient, with a strong work ethic. The Voice & Choice Advocate will be the first point of contact for youth served by Traffick911’s Voice & Choice Survivor Empowerment Program, and will help mobilize their reintegration into society, walking alongside them for the long-haul. They will serve on rotation of our 24/7 Crisis Response Team and may often work nights and weekends.
Education and experience:
- Survivors of trafficking and/or exploitation preferred.
- Bachelors degree required with at least four years of professional job experience in a related field.
- Two years of professional experience working with traumatized youth preferred.
- Experience working with child sex trafficking survivors, adult sex trafficking survivors, victim services, juvenile services, CPS, domestic violence, and/or experience serving other types of vulnerable populations.
- Must demonstrate values consistent with Traffick911's Core Values.
If interested in this position, please review full job description below and follow instructions on job description to apply.
We often have other internship opportunities open up. All are unpaid. If you are interested in an internship opportunity please email a formal cover letter, resume and at least two letters of reference (non-family) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include any internship specifics such as required hours, supervision, etc. We cannot provide licensed supervision hours for social work or counseling practicum students. Internships typically do not involve personal interaction with victims/survivors.