Graphic Design/Social Media Intern
Job Type: Intern / Volunteer, unpaid
We are currently looking for a dynamic, creative and self-driven intern to help design print, web and social media content. Flexible schedule, but preferably available at least 20 hours/week.
- Experience in graphic design using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator required
- Extensive knowledge in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms required
- Ability to be present in our Addison, Texas office on Mondays and Wednesdays preferred
- Must demonstrate values consistent with Traffick911's Core Values
- Must complete Traffick911's volunteer clearance process
If you are interested in this internship opportunity please email a formal cover letter, design portfolio (required), resume and at least two letters of reference (non-family) to email@example.com.
We often have other internship opportunities open up. All are unpaid. If you are interested in an internship opportunity please email a formal cover letter, resume and at least two letters of reference (non-family) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include any internship specifics such as required hours, supervision, etc. We cannot provide licensed supervision hours for social work or counseling practicum students. Internships typically do not involve personal interaction with victims/survivors.