Director of Finance & Human Resources
Job Type: Full-time, exempt - Addison, TX
The Director of Finance and HR will be a strategic thought-partner regarding the financial structure and HR policies of the organization, and report to the Chief Program Officer. This position will provide support to the following areas: finances, business planning and budgeting, human resources, and administration. The Director of Finance and HR will play a critical role in partnering with the senior leadership team in strategic decision making and financial operations as Traffick911 continues to enhance its quality programming and build capacity. This is a tremendous opportunity for a finance leader to maximize and strengthen the internal capacity of a well-respected, high-impact organization.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field; Certified Public Accountant preferred but not required
- At least seven years professional experience in finance/HR/accounting; broad financial and operations management experience preferred
- Extensive experience overseeing the quality and control of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination for either a division or significant program area
- Experience overseeing human resources policies and functions
- A professional track record in grants management
- Professional experience with accounting and reporting software
- Extensive experience in QuickBooks required
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets, etc. (Traffick911 operates on Apple laptops)
If interested in this position, please review full job description below and follow instructions on job description to apply.
We often have other internship opportunities open up. All are unpaid. If you are interested in an internship opportunity please email a formal cover letter, resume and at least two letters of reference (non-family) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include any internship specifics such as required hours, supervision, etc. We cannot provide licensed supervision hours for social work or counseling practicum students. Internships typically do not involve personal interaction with victims/survivors.